X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • smithnostic
    • Sep 2015

MT2400

Could anyone tell me the final version ofthe memory card
    For the original sun vantage graphing Meter ?

The American version MT2400 had a memory card up to version 7 and offers duel screen in wave form mode a faster time base in both graphing and waveform modes.

I sold a vantage pro and use this as I prefer it over the new one. Its more rugged has a faster interface. The scope features outdate. But graphing features are just as good as the newer vantage pro.

As it's not running on a windows operating system it seems to be a lot easy and simple to use.

Yes it lacks the data base but it offers enough for diagnostics on electrical systems PWM control.
    Graphing D.C volts A.C volts OHMS frequency Pulse width
    Duty cycle.

Are there any persons that still use one of these ?

What version of memory card do you have?

Smith
  • Skip
    Super Moderator
    • Apr 2008

I think version 8 was the last one. No upgrade in functionality, just more info. I have 7 on mine.

Comment

• Witsend
      Banned
      • Nov 2012

Are there any persons that still use one of these ?
      Hey, As far as I can see those things are awesome and a quantum leap in portability over my ancient Counselor 2, but just for Sh@ts and Giggles Think i will try out my Counselor 2 in DC mode in the front seat over weekend and just have the wife sit in the back .

Comment

• smithnostic
        • Sep 2015

Seems like they limited the functionality of the old UK sun vantage graphing meter over that of the USA version

Smith

Comment

Working...