Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chrisk
    • Jan 2018

Can I email photos from the verus?

I am not able to email a picture to a customer from the scanner. I am sure it can be done but not as easy as it should be. Can anyone explain how for a novice in windows?
    chrisk
  • phill57
    • Oct 2007

Email photos.

There are several ways to share photos or any files for that matter. If you don't have a mail client installed on your verus then I would suggest to open your mail in a browser such as chrome by going to your emails webmail page, log in and create a new mail. Attach the photo you want to send by clicking the webmail "attach" option. Navigate to your shop stream folder and then I believe it's the camera folder. Click the file you wish to send and it will be attached to the email. Click send. Now if you want to send it to him in a text I'm sure there are websites that will allow that and someone else will likely chime in here with that. Since the photo quality frankly sucks on the verus I usually just use my smart phone. If I want to have the same photo on the verus to possibly attach it to a repair order then I will send it from my phone to the verus via Bluetooth. I'm sure there are other ways that someone else will suggest. Good luck.

Comment

• JamesO
      • Dec 2014

While I do not know the specific Verus platform, I assume maybe you could connect to ShopStream if the Verus is designed to work with ShopStream, but the fastest way would be to use your smart phone and just take a picture of the display and then email it!!

As mentioned, there may be many ways to send pictures or other data, but it may be painful and a multi step process.

Sometimes the simplest way is to use a phone to take a picture of the screen! May not be ideal, but might be the fastest way.

Comment

Working...