Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • astgarage
    • Jan 2008

I want a stable system

Pretty simple right. I shouldn't have to reboot several times a day. The diagnostic platform should be stable.
  • Bob's Garage
    • Nov 2007

Which tool?

Thanks for the post, which tool are you talking about?

Could you be more specific?

Comment

• astgarage
      • Jan 2008

Sorry the Verdict is what I'm talking about. I've never had my Solus or Vantage Pro lock up on me. But the Verdict is a daily thing.

Comment

• eddiesverus
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by astgarage
        Sorry the Verdict is what I'm talking about. I've never had my Solus or Vantage Pro lock up on me. But the Verdict is a daily thing.
        DON'T FEEL BAD. MY VERUS ALSO HAS ITS PROBLEM, I RESTART IT 4 TIMES A DAY, ITS NOT SNAP ON FAULT ITS MORE OF MICROSOFT FAULT. NO SUCH THING AS A PERFECT TOOL. I SEEM TO HAVE SOME KIND OF PROBLEM ON EVERY TOOL ON MY LIST, THE ONLY STABLE ONE IS MY OLD MTS3200 BUT ITS OLD AND OUTDATED. ANY TOOL THAT RUNS ON WINDOWS PLATFORM HAS ISSUES. OTC AND LAUNCH X431RUN ON LINUX PLATFORMS, THEY TOO HAVE SOME ISSUES BUT LESS AND ITS NOT COMPATIPLE WITH ANY SOFTWARE. I TOO AGREE WE NEED A MORE STABLE PLATFORM BUT WE MAY LOOSE OUT ON A OPEN PLATFORM THAT WE CAN RUN OR INSTALL WHATEVER WE WANT. SO I'M OK WITH IT..
        Hard Work, commitment, Honesty and not giving up is what Makes us better Tech's

Comment

• Warren97053
          • May 2013

and microsoft will no longer be supporting XP... verus, verus pro

Comment

Working...