X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • olegstar
    • May 2018

Sun Machine help needed

Hi,
    I recently picked up a Sun Machine 450. I was able to get it going, but there are a few issues/questions:
    1. I have the Sun software working, but I can't change the selected vehicle. It is stuck on a 1995 Chevy V6. Whenever I try to change it, it gives me an out of memory error. It looks like there is plenty of RAM and HD..
    2. Does anyone have a copy of the Sun 5.0 CD? Can you share it? Make a copy or upload an image to Dropbox? If you are local to IL, I can come pick it up.. From what I read, it looks like it's the last version of the software and I might as well upgrade. It looks like I have 4.0 installed.
    3. The calibration stopped working. It used to show green for all the leads. First, the coil leads went (yellow and blue). Then the battery lead went. Then all of the spark wire leads and the AMP meter. Only the Points 1 lead works now.. Is that a common problem with the box where all the leads connect or is it the PC board issue?
    4. I replaced all of the vacuum hoses with new ones, but the "Flow" calibration blinks green/red. Can someone take a picture of how the hoses should connect inside the gas bench and on the outside? I was careful with replacing them one by one, but if a mistake was made by someone before me, I just replicated it.. I need to know how it should look/connect..

Thank you,
    Oleg
Working...