X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Witsend
    Banned
    • Nov 2012

A Stink-O-Meter for Customer's Cars

Lets face it, some cars and the folk that drive em just smell nasty and sometimes their owners have become nose blind and you need to drive these cars and work on them. In this High Tech World, I'm surprised you can't Buy a cheap electronic scent analyzer that can tell you the 3 strongest odors it detects and a level from 1-10, and show the customer that Talking Whoretana in the electronic odor analyzer is telling you in Layman's terms what the foul stench is in your car , and an attachment quickly pinpoint the source by running a probe the area of a metal detector over the seats and floor , so you know exactly where to empty your can of Fa-breeze at.
  • Matt
    • Dec 2008

I can't tell you how many open containers of half consumed fast food I find under seats. Pets and dead mice also contribute to the smellfactor in my neck of the woods.

Comment

• wagzilla
      • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Matt
      I can't tell you how many open containers of half consumed fast food I find under seats. Pets and dead mice also contribute to the smellfactor in my neck of the woods.
      I have seen it all dead snake stuck to the stick trap for the dead mouse, piss bags, that's a bad smell, people with small kids and spilt mike. yuck sticky

James

Comment

• Witsend
        Banned
        • Nov 2012

I have seen it all dead snake stuck to the stick trap for the dead mouse, piss bags, that's a bad smell, people with small kids and spilt mike. yuck sticky

James
        What's Spilt mike? Wonder if that's what they found next to Tom Petty?

Comment

Working...