Snapon Diagnostics Product Forums Diagnostic Home . Diagnostic Product Index . Customer Care        
Diagnostic SoftwareDiagnostic PlatformsAsk-a-Tech, Automotive Repair InformationTech Central
Go Back   Snapon Diagnostics Product Forums > Snap-on Diagnostic Products > Diagnostic Platforms > Solus/SOLUS PRO User Forum
Home Today's Posts Register Members List FAQ
Thank you for visiting Snap-on Diagnostics Product Forums.
You are currently NOT logged in to a registered account. Some functions of Snap-on Diagnostics Product Forums will not be available to you if your are not logged in as a registered member. For a limited time only, registrationto Snap-on Diagnostics Product Forums to Snap-on Diagnostics Product Forums is !! FREE !! Select the    **REGISTER NOW**    link to register for your FREE Snap-on Diagnostics Product Forums account!!

Old 09-10-2018, 08:54 AM

PA-WOODCHUCK Congratulations!  Your peers have given you enough reputation to put you into the fist level!

Default Edge WiFi connection failure

Just purchased Edge and can't get to connect to network, but will connect with iPhone hotspot. Snap-On support wasn't able to solve issue... looking for ideas?

Thanks
Old 09-10-2018, 11:20 AM
Administrator

Jay G. Congratulations!  Your peers have given you enough reputation to put you into the fist level!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PA-WOODCHUCK View Post
Just purchased Edge and can't get to connect to network, but will connect with iPhone hotspot. Snap-On support wasn't able to solve issue... looking for ideas?

Thanks
PM sent
Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc’-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.
Old 09-11-2018, 09:06 AM

GypsyR Congratulations!  Your peers have given you enough reputation to put you into the fist level!

We have a Solus Edge that connects to our main wi-fi 2ghz channel OK but refuses to connect to the range extender I put in specifically so our scanners could get a better signal out in the parking lot. The Zeus and Verus connect to it just fine but the Solus has completely refused no matter what I've tried.
Old 09-11-2018, 01:49 PM
Administrator

Jay G. Congratulations!  Your peers have given you enough reputation to put you into the fist level!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsyR View Post
We have a Solus Edge that connects to our main wi-fi 2ghz channel OK but refuses to connect to the range extender I put in specifically so our scanners could get a better signal out in the parking lot. The Zeus and Verus connect to it just fine but the Solus has completely refused no matter what I've tried.
What brand range extender did you use?
Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc’-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.
Old 09-11-2018, 07:09 PM

PA-WOODCHUCK Congratulations!  Your peers have given you enough reputation to put you into the fist level!

Great to see I'm not along. I have a second router in my garage configured as a access point and just an extension of router inside home. Doesn't connect to either one and everything else I have connects OK. iPhone, IPAD, Notebook, etc. In home router/Modem is ARRIS SBG-7580-AC and garage is a basic CISCO with 2.4 and 5.0GHZ channels.
Old 09-12-2018, 04:24 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PA-WOODCHUCK View Post
Great to see I'm not along. I have a second router in my garage configured as a access point and just an extension of router inside home. Doesn't connect to either one and everything else I have connects OK. iPhone, IPAD, Notebook, etc. In home router/Modem is ARRIS SBG-7580-AC and garage is a basic CISCO with 2.4 and 5.0GHZ channels.
Thanks for the information
Old 09-12-2018, 08:43 PM

GypsyR Congratulations!  Your peers have given you enough reputation to put you into the fist level!

A cheap Linksys extender I think. Son-in-law gave it to me after he upgraded to a mesh setup. Figured I had zero to lose and it actually works great. With everything except the Solus.

As in if I had picked it out and purchased it I would know right off what model and all it is.