Wireless Vehicle Conectivity

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tue Ta
    • Apr 2009

by the way if bluetooth wire is what you are after.... then you should be the one that poke fun at me...lol ( you are hillarious) almost peed myself

Comment

• eddiesverus
      • Dec 2008

Hey tue ta and aautomaan, don't get off the subject here, This forum is about new tool Ideas to SnapOn. let focus on it. I still wish for a wireless communication interface that uses no P-keys of any kind whether it's WiFi or Bluetooth for use on the Verus or a PC with standalone software from SnapOn. Better yet an vehicle Interface that will allow us to use it as a J2534 pass-through programmer and a scan-tool interface.. Lets stay focused here guys, thanks..
      Hard Work, commitment, Honesty and not giving up is what Makes us better Tech's

Comment

• aautomaan
        • Oct 2007

i would like to see wireless from snap on. just like every tool it has its place in the shop. its great for internet, printers, connecting computers, phones, and sending messages to the boss. i don't trust it as much and i don't think i would ever use it for flashing unless modules were free or there was a guaranteed way of not killing a module because it was interrupted. i have auto enginuity and launch and both have wireless capabilities. auto enginuity was good because i could start the search for a vehicle i was getting ready to work on grab the plugin box for dlc and go get my car. the search would run endlessly and by the time car was in bay the search was over and ready to go. not always dependable but a good first look and for some of the easier fixes it was the best tool with quickest time. mode 6 was in english and it came on one screen also which was quicker. the lauch is nice for the info you get. not user friendly. slow sometimes but when it is wireless you can be working on another car while you waited for it to finish thinking. i could see wireless speeding up the process a little bit but like i saw in another post i don't want to lose GOOD datal good thread by the way but it sure seems that people are a little tense. lets all relax and have a group hug
        the more i learn, the more i realize what i really don't know
        http://www.hightechautoandtruck.com/

Geoffrey Bell
        Master Technician
        Dale City, VA

Comment

• Lee Brown
          • Mar 2010

The VERDICT is .......Get your check book out!!!

Comment

• dbarnes5654
            • Apr 2007

I've read on IATN the new Verdict is keyless and wireless. Haven't seen anything official yet from snapon. The tool is supposed to be introduced at their dealer show this year. Here's a link that shows it.
            http://www.facebook.com/#!/notes/sna...m/426565948642
            Last edited by dbarnes5654; 08-30-2010, 07:01 AM.

Comment

• eddiesverus
              • Dec 2008

Wireless Verus

Just Wanted to Thank SnapOn for introducing the Wireless module for the Verus/Verdict. I just traded my old Wired Verus for a New wireless Verus, let me tell you that I was Very impressed by the performance,speed and the lack of messing around with those pesky keys. I love this tool now all we need is fast way to look at all the networked module status. please SnapOn work on this now and thanks for listening to us about going wireless and getting rid of those pesky keys.. Thank You
              Hard Work, commitment, Honesty and not giving up is what Makes us better Tech's

Comment

Working...