Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eightdancinghammers
    • May 2012

gm bcm

i've worked on a couple early 00's gm cars lately i don't see an option to get into BCM (body control modules) on my verus pro or solus pro. i have everything else including instrument cluster as an option. example:
    2001 chevy venture. vin: 1GNDX03E91D320813
    there is manual feature to pull codes with a "simon-says" key cycle type routine but i was looking for data or bi-directionals. is this not possible with an aftermarket scanner?
  • eddiesverus
    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by eightdancinghammers
    i've worked on a couple early 00's gm cars lately i don't see an option to get into BCM (body control modules) on my verus pro or solus pro. i have everything else including instrument cluster as an option. example:
    2001 chevy venture. vin: 1GNDX03E91D320813
    there is manual feature to pull codes with a "simon-says" key cycle type routine but i was looking for data or bi-directionals. is this not possible with an aftermarket scanner?
    some of the older GM body control systems didn't have scan tool capabilities. not even the Tech1 or Tech2 supports them, I know for a fact the the F body vehicle didn't, I'll have to look into the Venture. Guess What I just looked it up using the Tech2 and found the BCM is not supported. I guess that answers your question?
    Hard Work, commitment, Honesty and not giving up is what Makes us better Tech's

Comment

• eightdancinghammers
      • May 2012

thanks eddie! i appreciate it. good to know.

Comment

Working...