Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aide
    • Jun 2011

verus pro printing

Hi all I need some help. I would like to know which printers are being used with the verus pro.
    It csn be wi fi bluetooth or just plugged in I have tried with my old hp but can't seem to be able to sort out the driver's any help or advice pls
  • Witsend
    Banned
    • Nov 2012

I would think if you already have Shop Stream Connect Software Suite on your Windows PC running in background, PC not in standby mode and know that your printer already works from your PC from other programs . ,Have you entered your Verus Pro info to SSC . Verus Pro should detect your wireless network and you select your network name and enter necessary network key to the Verus Pro, but unless you have a newer wireless network printer set up, it's got to go to the Modem, then to the PC that has SSC open that recognizes the Verus Pro, and SSC attempts to opens the printer.
    My DS 708 prints wirelessly too but my printer needs to be turned on and printer USB plugged into my PC . My PC then needs the keyboard space bar tapped to get it out of standbye mode and sometimes the DS 708 Printer desktop icon actually double clicked before DS communicates and prints for me. Usually have to go inside and wake it from the dead.

Comment

• sbreland73
      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by aide
      Hi all I need some help. I would like to know which printers are being used with the verus pro.
      It csn be wi fi bluetooth or just plugged in I have tried with my old hp but can't seem to be able to sort out the driver's any help or advice pls
      Could you be a bit more specific on the driver issue you are having?
      S. Breland

Comment

• Johnservice
        • Apr 2008

Printing problems

I had the same problem printing to my HP officejet 8600 wireless.

Unlike standard Windows XP the XPe operating system in the VERUS PRO cannot always locate the needed files on its own. If this window is displayed when you are installing your printer follow these steps to complete the installation.

Hope this helps

www1.snapon.com/diagnostics/us/FAQ/VERUSPROGeneral.htm#Q3

Comment

Working...