Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toyman1987
    • Jan 2013

Nissan NERS TCM programming issue

2014 Altima with the CVT transmission (RE0F10D) I have had 2 of these 14's that I get a programming error trying to update the TCM, both cars the ECM went fine, go to update the TCM and it errors very early in the programming, TCM still has Comm and everything works.
    Any Ideas?
  • ToltecasChavez
    • Apr 2011

What version are you using and what error code is it giving you. You can always call nissan directly. Unless you're using one of those versions out in the wild that don't connect to nissan servers.

Comment

• tech25
      • Oct 2017

I dont have a answer for your question, however i have a friend who works at a nissan dealership, and he says these cvts are ****, and they are always replacing them. then, once replaced they try to program them with the consult, and it crashes, then they push the car outside and report yet another problem to nissan and wait a couple days until it can get fixed.

so even at the dealer level, they are having constant problems with their consult system.

Comment

• toyman1987
        • Jan 2013

Its only on 2014/2015 Altima TCM's all with the same updated part# 31036-9HM3D
        Same cars ECU will update fine, just can't get the TCM to program, have done several others it is just this one particular part#

Comment

• ToltecasChavez
          • Apr 2011

Thanks for the update, something to look out for if I ever do a 2014/2015 one.

Comment

Working...