X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jay G.
    Administrator
    • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Crusty
    If the SO site sees a slow connection it will cut you off.

Now if they can only fix the "edit" button......
    I've tried the drag-n-drop of pids to the top to group them but soemetimes it will swap places with another pid and sometimes it will put a pid you previously pulled to the top back down in the list again.

What an incredibly slow way to group or sort pids. Previously you could just edit out the pids you didn't care about and concentrate on the pids you wanted to view in detail.

You could view all the pids and edit out the ones that were normal, then review the ones remaining. Then edit out a few more and isolate the glitches in a systematical method.

Now with some of the other posts indicating that the data became scrambled when you pulled them to the top, it really becomes unreliable and unworkeable.

Ya, it works.....kind of....
    FYI, we are working on the edit function in SSC.

Comment

• Crusty
      • Dec 2007

Originally posted by Jay G.
      FYI, we are working on the edit function in SSC.
      Thanks for letting us know it's on the plate and not being ignored.

Any indication of when a solution will be implemented?

Comment

• jjones
        • Jan 2011

What are the computer requierments for SSC? I have a new compaq with windows 7 and could not get it to load....

Comment

• Orevin
          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by jjones
          What are the computer requierments for SSC? I have a new compaq with windows 7 and could not get it to load....

http://www1.snapon.com/display/4456/...structions.pdf

If you are running Windows 7, the hardware requirements are most likely met. However, the 64-bit Windows versions are not supported yet.
          -Kai-
          Chicago, IL

Comment

• jjones
            • Jan 2011

Thank you, any rumors on when the 64bit version will be realesed?

Comment

• soarhead25
              • Dec 2010

Originally posted by jjones
              Thank you, any rumors on when the 64bit version will be realesed?
              I am also unpatiently waiting for the 64-bit version. Hello Snap-on? Are you listening?
              What is the ETA on the software??

Thank you-

Comment

• Wheel
                • Jul 2007

Any word on the "edit list" fix, anyone?
                You can expect the reputation of your business to be no better than the cheapest item or service you are willing to sell. - Wheel

Comment

• Crusty
                  • Dec 2007

Originally posted by Wheel
                  Any word on the "edit list" fix, anyone?
                  Very good question Wheel.
                  Not so much as a reply from SO??
                  Not very encouraging when things go to the back burner and eventually end up in the file 13 basket.
                  The post previous to yours was Jan-17. Yours was Feb-14.
                  I saw your post and was wondering the same thing and wondering if SO would at least keep us informed.
                  The "edit" capability, where the scanner captures ALL the pids and you can then view selected pids that you want to view used to work well.
                  Removing that feature isn't fixing it-!!
                  How about an update on the fix status??

Comment

• Wheel
                    • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Crusty
                    Very good question Wheel.
                    Not so much as a reply from SO??
                    Not very encouraging when things go to the back burner and eventually end up in the file 13 basket.
                    The post previous to yours was Jan-17. Yours was Feb-14.
                    I saw your post and was wondering the same thing and wondering if SO would at least keep us informed.
                    The "edit" capability, where the scanner captures ALL the pids and you can then view selected pids that you want to view used to work well.
                    Removing that feature isn't fixing it-!!
                    How about an update on the fix status??
                    Perhaps they are too busy doing damage control on the Verus 10.4
                    fiasco. I just hope they don't get the idea of giving us Shopstream Connect
                    with the "10.4" makeover.
                    You can expect the reputation of your business to be no better than the cheapest item or service you are willing to sell. - Wheel

Comment

• andybaz
                      • Apr 2009

A few problems here with NEW pc running WINDOWS 7, i loaded scc on from my old pc which has the latest update and it appeared not to work, ie- it would not let me add my saved data to my harddrive, windows shows drives C D E F G & H, h being the s'pro as this was plugged in, no facility to locate all my saved data which i can easily axcess in my documents.

May be i not using windows 7 correctly, so im removing ssc and gona reload an see what happens, will keep all updated.

Reloaded SSC and all apears ok, can view saved screen shots etc, just need to trial movies.
                      Last edited by andybaz; 03-26-2011, 11:07 AM.
                      Toyota pro tech & ata
                      PRESTATYN - RHYL - BUCKLEY & MOLD surrounding area plug in

Comment

• Crusty
                        • Dec 2007

Well Wheel....a post Jan-17, then yours Feb-14. Mine Feb-19.... AndyBaz just posted today Mar-26-2011........
                        I think you nailed it with "they are too busy doing damage control "....LOL
                        BTW, it's not just the "Verus" 10.4......it's 10.4 along with all the years of previous foulups that they refuse to correct that really BITES-!

Ya, Ya....nothing's perfect and chit happens but refusing to fix things when they've been notified.....there is no excuse or justification that holds any water.

I thoroughly expect for them TO give us the --"10.4" makeover".

It'll be very interesting to see what they actually come up with in 11.2.
                        I hope it's not as retrograde as 10.4 has proven to be.

Comment

• Jay G.
                          Administrator
                          • Dec 2006

I will post something when I have it.

Comment

Working...