• Show
Clear All
  • Nickb
    DSD
    • Aug 2007

SSC windows 7 64 bit available now

NEW SHOPSTREAM CONNECT SOFTWARE SERVICE RELEASES

New ShopStream Connect Software with Windows® 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) Support

On Monday, August 8, a new version of ShopStream Connect software is available that now includes support for Windows 7 64-bit version. This new release continues to support Windows 7 32-bit version and is recommended for all Snap-on diagnostic tool owners.

ShopStream Connect is a free PC-based software that extends the capabilities of Snap-on MODIS, SOLUS Series, ETHOS and Vantage PRO diagnostic tools. Technicians can use ShopStream Connect to transfer, save, manage, review, annotate, e-mail and print files that were saved or recorded on their Snap-on diagnostic tool as well as obtain software service releases for their diagnostic unit.

The ShopStream Connect Windows 7 Update (64-bit and 32-bit) can be downloaded directly by customers at http://diagnostics.snapon.com/ssc.
    DSD
  • crackerclicker
    • May 2008

great news, nick. but, did you mean aug 1st? or do we really need to wait til the 8th? i see it doesn't seem to be up yet, so maybe there's my answer.

Comment

• Orevin
      • Aug 2010

That is in fact most welcome news. SSC in a virtual Windows XP environment is so slow and cumbersome to use. Gonna download it as soon as I wake up on Monday morning!
      -Kai-
      Chicago, IL

Comment

• Crusty
        • Dec 2007

Did they fix the "CUSTOM" button so we can select the pids within the program? The way it USED to be, so we can save the entire datastream and selectivly go thru the pids and values sometime later when one has time to "review" the saved data.

Comment

• Nickb
          DSD
          • Aug 2007

Sorry, I have no idea what they have or may not have done for changes to the program. Just leaking out a bit of information I received. Just have to wait for it I guess.
          DSD

Comment

• Bob's Garage
            • Nov 2007

New Version for 64 bit

Crusty,

I got a chance to use the new version. It works well on my home PC with Vista 64 bit OS. The Edit function is not yet ready but, just to satisfy the curiosity out there, I know that test versions have it fixed.

Of course I said test versions. There are some welcome features to be added I hear. Don't know my self, yet.

Bob

Comment

• ephratah service center
              • Oct 2007

I have looked on the SSC site and I dont see where it says the 64bit version is available yet. Did it get not get released on the 8th of August?
              I want to download it on my home PC

Comment

• Orevin
                • Aug 2010

Originally posted by ephratah service center
                I have looked on the SSC site and I dont see where it says the 64bit version is available yet. Did it get not get released on the 8th of August?
                I want to download it on my home PC

ShopStream Connect Download

If you don't see the download link, hold down the CTRL
                key and press F5 at the same time.

If it still doesn't show, clear the browser cache.
                -Kai-
                Chicago, IL

Comment

• ephratah service center
                  • Oct 2007

Downloaded this morning and seems to run ok thanks for the help.

Comment

Working...