X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chevytruckman1234
    • Mar 2008

08 Caravan

1D8HN54P98B166124

I was trying to program a new TPS sensor with my ultra and could not communicate with any module. I took out the Verus and got right in and got it done. Is there something different with the software? Both have 11.4 version software.
  • Skip
    Super Moderator
    • Apr 2008

Not trying to be a smart a**, but throttle position or tire pressure?

Comment

• greasybob
      • May 2008

Hey Skip, have you ever gone to enter the registration number from a TPMS sensor (Chrysler) and the scanner asks you for an 8 digit number but the TPMS 3 reads a 7 digit number for that position and the scanner then tells you that the number is invalid ? Just enter a Zero as the first digit to make it an 8 digit number and it works.

Comment

• Chevytruckman1234
        • Mar 2008

That was a typo TPMS sensor

Comment

• greasybob
          • May 2008

Sorry about that, had to share, I just had one do that to me today. Have you tried the Ultra on any other newer Chrysler products that would normally use a K25 key ?

Comment

• Chevytruckman1234
            • Mar 2008

The first one that I have had the pleasure to try. I thought that the same software would mean they both do the same thing.

Comment

• Skip
              Super Moderator
              • Apr 2008

Originally posted by greasybob
              Hey Skip, have you ever gone to enter the registration number from a TPMS sensor (Chrysler) and the scanner asks you for an 8 digit number but the TPMS 3 reads a 7 digit number for that position and the scanner then tells you that the number is invalid ? Just enter a Zero as the first digit to make it an 8 digit number and it works.
              Haven't seen that before, but I don't get out much either. I like the tip though. thanks

Comment

• Chevytruckman1234
                • Mar 2008

Number two TPMS car

3N1BC11EX8L457285

Nissian Versa S

No comm with TPMS module or sensors

Works fine with a Verus 11.4 but my Solus Ultra 11.4 doesn't communicate

Any answers as to why?

Comment

Working...