Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • andybaz
    • Apr 2009

uploading .scm or .scp files to forum

Good morning all, trying to upload screenshots from solus pro or my pc to ssc forum for others to view.
    My pc is new - WINDOWS 7 32 bit, i have checked ssc for updates, i am current.
    I can load ssc on pc an watch my .scm / .scp files BUT i am trying to add them to a post on here, they are attached to the post,but they appear not to play when i look back at my post
    This forum is intended for general discussions that would relate specifically to our UK/Ireland based members. Others may join in but please stay on topic.

Any idea's , thank you
    Toyota pro tech & ata
    PRESTATYN - RHYL - BUCKLEY & MOLD surrounding area plug in
  • Modis500
    • Sep 2012

I am also having issues. Was trying to upload a vss file, but was getting the red X that showed it did not upload. Had to go back into my file and save screen image to JPEG to show on my last post. Is this a computer/software deal or does this happen on this forum from time to time?
    Any help from you older guys will be appreciated.
    "If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time!"
    Zig Ziglar

Comment

• crackerclicker
      • May 2008

Must be a forum problem. I just checked my previous uploads, and found the "red x" also.

Comment

• Crusty
        • Dec 2007

Originally posted by andybaz
        Good morning all, trying to upload screenshots from solus pro or my pc to ssc forum for others to view.
        My pc is new - WINDOWS 7 32 bit, i have checked ssc for updates, i am current.
        I can load ssc on pc an watch my .scm / .scp files BUT i am trying to add them to a post on here, they are attached to the post,but they appear not to play when i look back at my post
        This forum is intended for general discussions that would relate specifically to our UK/Ireland based members. Others may join in but please stay on topic.

Any idea's , thank you
        I was able to open the r'TEST 1 file just now. It was the first one of the two on that post lower down. Worked fine

Comment

Working...