Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Modis500
    • Sep 2012

Software Update/Revisions Thru SSC

So a buddy at work told me that SSC will do software revisions or updates when connected directly to your scanner/scope. How does this work, and has anyone had success with this? Does this fix bugs? Add data that the original update forgot to add? This is new info to me, so any info is appreciated. Thanks Guys
    "If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time!"
    Zig Ziglar
  • Trindaddy
    • Jan 2010

It will patch software versions already loaded on your Modis if available. You will see "check for updates" on the menu pull down at the top of the screen. It doesn't indicate what patches or fixes it provides however.

Comment

• deegan8
      • Jan 2011

SSC

After reading this Post I connected the Vantage Pro 12.4 to my laptop and using SCC "tools"> software>check for updates, found that there was a "SR1" for my Vantage and would I like to continue. after the update I check SW level 12.4 SR1

Comment

• quickhitch11
        • Aug 2012

updates

One thing my rep told me was if there are more than 1 patch or update is available, you need to do them in order, if it says 12.4.1, and 12.4.2 you need to do .1 before .2 I had done them that way on my Solus before i taded it in for the Verus, and had no issues. Chris

Comment

Working...