COMPLETE information can't be entered very well

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MasterWrench
    • Oct 2006

I wont use google chrome if my life depends on it. Too much personal information can easily be taken. There are now hacks specially designed for the loopholes in google chrome. They have made a sad attempt at a "malicious software" removal tool for google chrome ....
    MasterWrench

Comment

• Crusty
      • Dec 2007

Originally posted by MasterWrench
      I wont use google chrome if my life depends on it. Too much personal information can easily be taken. There are now hacks specially designed for the loopholes in google chrome. They have made a sad attempt at a "malicious software" removal tool for google chrome ....
      Thanks for that information MasterWrench.

I tried Google Chrome when it first came out several years ago. What a Cluster-Fxxx-!! It messed up a whole bunch of things on my computer.
      The moniker "NEW and IMPROVED", was merely "NEW" and NOT "improved".

N=Never
      E=Ever
      W=Worked.

Comment

• MasterWrench
        • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Crusty
        Thanks for that information MasterWrench.

I tried Google Chrome when it first came out several years ago. What a Cluster-Fxxx-!! It messed up a whole bunch of things on my computer.
        The moniker "NEW and IMPROVED", was merely "NEW" and NOT "improved".

N=Never
        E=Ever
        W=Worked.
        Oh it was "new". lol A new way to gather more of your personal information to use to target your pop up ads and ads that appear on some website, and ads that appear on the search pages. According to our horrible traitor, Mr snowden, the NSA has that and more from google data bases. So in the name of making more advertising bucks they thought it was ok to collect any and all information about you they could.

The trojans and malware make themselves a "part" of Chrome so it can go completely undetected by most virus software.
        MasterWrench

Comment

• GM guy
          • Dec 2006

Spell check

Originally posted by Nick_Taylor

Here is another thing to know about the current spell checker. When you click "Add to dictionary" it is adding the words to everyone's dictionary. It should have never been doing that and that dictionary is full of garbage. That's why it doesn't trip up on some misspelled words.
          Nick, is the dictionary going to be changed to add to users local drive or is it going to stay as is with dictionary on server?

Comment

• Nick_Taylor
            Administrator
            • Jan 2014

Originally posted by GM guy
            Nick, is the dictionary going to be changed to add to users local drive or is it going to stay as is with dictionary on server?
            That's how they're supposed to work. I haven't seen the new one yet but it's on my list of requirements.
            SureTrack Community Administrator, Diagnostics forum Administrator.

Comment

Working...