Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • daveyK
    • Apr 2007

Hi All,

I formatted the CF card and save a ton of files with "save all pages" and did not have a single problem.

So format those CF cards to avoid problems.

Thanks to all!

dave

Comment

• dbarnes5654
      • Apr 2007

Dave, Using the method I described in my first post has not failed me since I started using it. Now a while back, I was out taking movies on a Nissan Maxima for a lean bank 1 code. Under data there are two headings, main data and ecm inputs (I think). I took my first movie and saved all pages and then was going to take a movie of the second heading. I got the red pop up. I turned the scanner off and restarted it (thank God for previous vehicles). Took the second movie and was able to save all pages. I think what is happening is when you activate a movie and it says clearing buffer but it really doesn't so when you try to save all pages it sees a nearly full buffer and rejects the request. I did call tech support and they were really no help. By the way, I have the solus pro and have the same problem so I don't think it's a scanner problem but more likely a software problem.
      Don

Comment

Working...