Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • allnpt0
    • Oct 2007

Solus Pro internal clock

I just bought a Solus Pro and I was wondering about the internal clock. I can set the time. But when I turn it off and back on the time resets back 4 hours. The time zone is set correctly. Am I doing something wrong that it won't save the time?

Thanks in advance,

Pete
  • EBI Webmaster
    Administrator
    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by allnpt0
    I just bought a Solus Pro and I was wondering about the internal clock. I can set the time. But when I turn it off and back on the time resets back 4 hours. The time zone is set correctly. Am I doing something wrong that it won't save the time?

Thanks in advance,

Pete
    Hi Pete.

I have forwarded your question to our Ask A Tech Customer Support team.
    I would expect an answer back sometime Monday. Even the most dedicated take some time on the weekends to kick back.

Roy
    http://askatech.snapon.com

Comment

• allnpt0
      • Oct 2007

Originally posted by EBI Webmaster
      Hi Pete.

I have forwarded your question to our Ask A Tech Customer Support team.
      I would expect an answer back sometime Monday. Even the most dedicated take some time on the weekends to kick back.

Roy
      Thanks. It's not a big deal. Just something I happen to notice. Other than the clock issue, I have to say this is a great scantool. I had a brick with 7.2 and euro on it till I traded up.

Pete

Comment

• dbarnes5654
        • Apr 2007

Pete,
        I noticed the same thing. The date is always messed up to. Makes it hard to identify my movies. I called tech support and they said they know they have an issue with these two items and they are working on them.
        HTH, Don

Comment

• allnpt0
          • Oct 2007

Thats good they're working on it. My dealer was here today and I looked at his Demo Solus Pro. It does the same thing. To "fix" mine I just set the time 4 hours ahead. When I turned it back on the time was right on the money.
          HTH

Pete

Comment

• dbarnes5654
            • Apr 2007

I just read on IATN there is a patch due out in two weeks. I hope my dealer is notified about it. Sometimes they seem to be the last to know. I will remind him to check on it faithfully.
            Don

Comment

• EBI Webmaster
              Administrator
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by allnpt0

Thanks in advance,

Pete
              I have spoken with the Customer care team and here are the official results.

This is a known concern and it is being addressed. The time frame for the fix at this point is unknown, but rest assured that it is being addressed and I will come back to this thread when I hear more about it.

As a short term fix setting the clock 4 hours ahead, looks like a great idea to get your time stamps on your files in order. Thats a great workaround Pete. Thank You for your incite.

Roy

Comment

• EBI Webmaster
                Administrator
                • Sep 2006

SOLUS PRO Service Release available through ShopStream Connect

I said a while ago I would keep my ear to the ground for you about Solus Pro service updates. Here it is.

Comment

Working...