X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • markt
    • Apr 2011

custom setting

hi all,
    forgive me but i am new to the v/pro and am wondering if and how can you set up a custom preset,i know the ones built in cover most general tests but if you tweek one so it gives better results then how can you save it to go back to at a later date rather than fiddle about with it again.
    many thanks,
    mark.
  • Rich Shepherd
    Snap-on D&I
    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by markt
    hi all,
    forgive me but i am new to the v/pro and am wondering if and how can you set up a custom preset,i know the ones built in cover most general tests but if you tweek one so it gives better results then how can you save it to go back to at a later date rather than fiddle about with it again.
    many thanks,
    mark.
    Either load a preset that has settings close to what you want or enter scope.
    Make any settings changes to the scope that you want to save to the Preset.
    Navigate to the folder icon on the top toolbar and press Y.
    Navigate to "Save Preset". If you have a USB keyboard and would like to enter a name or notes for the preset, connect the keyboard.
    Press Y. If you don't connect a keyboard, the preset will automatically be named something like UserNNN_NNNNNNNNNNN.
    If you connected a keyboard, you will be presented with a window that lets you name the Preset and add notes to it.
    Navigate to the "Add Note" or "Name" buttons and press Y.
    The cursor will be placed in the corresponding window to enter the note or name. Edit the name or note as you like.
    When finished, press the ESC key on the keyboard. This will place the highlight back on the button. When finished entering the name and notes, navigate to the Save button and press Y to save the Preset.
    The Preset should then be available for selection from the Preset menu.

Comment

• markt
      • Apr 2011

many thanks..will have a go this afternoon.

Comment

• markt
        • Apr 2011

why isnt it obvious to see something when its in front of you,haha
        found it straight away with youre help..i probably went past it loads of times while looking for it.lol .many thanks

Comment

Working...