Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BJOHNSON20
    • Apr 2011

New Computer

I'm New To The Forum, This Is Probably An Old Question, I Recently Had To Update My Laptop To A New One With Windows 7 [64 Bit], Is There A Way To Run Ssc With 64 Bit System? Didn't Realize I Couldn't Use It Until I Downloaded It From The Site And Try'd To Install It On My Pc. Says Cannot Open Because I Have A 64 Bit System, Does Anyone Have Any Idea How Long It Is Going To Be Before Snap On Has The 64 Bit Program Ready?
  • Orevin
    • Aug 2010

If you have Windows 7 Professional, you will be able to run SSC in XP mode:

If your'e running Windows 7 Home, you can install a virtual machine. Microsoft's Virtual PC is free (http://www.microsoft.com/windows/virtual-pc/support/virtual-pc-2007.aspx), but you will need a copy of a Windows XP/Vista/7 32-bit operating system.

HTH,
    -Kai-
    -Kai-
    Chicago, IL

Comment

• BJOHNSON20
      • Apr 2011

Ok Thanks

Comment

• Bob's Garage
        • Nov 2007

64 Bit SSC

i know that the newest version of SSC for Vista 64 bit and Windows 7 64bit is almost ready, It hasn;t been released for testing yet. Since there are so many platforms that it has to work with, all have to work on the new SSC, including Microscan.

Soon, very soon....

Comment

• Bob's Garage
          • Nov 2007

64 Bit SSC

i know that the newest version of SSC for Vista 64 bit and Windows 7 64bit is almost ready, It hasn;t been released for testing yet. Since there are so many platforms that it has to work with, all have to work on the new SSC, including Ethos & Microscan.

Soon, very soon....

Bob

Comment

• crackerclicker
            • May 2008

Originally posted by BJOHNSON20
            I Recently Had To Update My Laptop To A New One With Windows 7 [64 Bit]
            if you're really ambitious you could run out and buy win 7 32bit then do a clean install .

Comment

Working...