Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • decker auto electric
    • Nov 2011

Mech

We have a 95 K2500 Chev. PU. Have done all that should be done on the running of PU, no codes runs good asy long as MAP Sensor is upluged. No leaks, replaced plugs because of the running rich, new MAP Sensor. Scatching head now. I am sure this is a common problem. Idea's?
  • Rich Barton
    • Sep 2007

Originally posted by decker auto electric
    We have a 95 K2500 Chev. PU. Have done all that should be done on the running of PU, no codes runs good asy long as MAP Sensor is upluged. No leaks, replaced plugs because of the running rich, new MAP Sensor. Scatching head now. I am sure this is a common problem. Idea's?
    Whats intake vacuum?

Also you did'nt tell us what Motor?

what is the map sensor volt pid on scanner showing?
    Rich Barton
    C.R.B. Repair

Comment

• Bob's Garage
      • Nov 2007

Originally posted by decker auto electric
      Back in those days the MAP vacuum supply would clog with carbon in the throttle body. That would give a very slow reponse and also not set a code, as bad as they ran.

Something to check...

Comment

Working...