Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • V8mazda351
    • Feb 2012

2011 gm dura max

Had a 2011 express van gm with a dura max diesel. Ultra with latest updates would not clear codes. I tried multiple ways and kept coming up with the message codes ds not clear. This was for PCM. Ended up having to use a 19.99$ code scanner and cleared codes in 30 seconds. Anyone else had issues with this or do I need to call support.
  • Steve6911
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by V8mazda351
    Had a 2011 express van gm with a dura max diesel. Ultra with latest updates would not clear codes. I tried multiple ways and kept coming up with the message codes ds not clear. This was for PCM. Ended up having to use a 19.99$ code scanner and cleared codes in 30 seconds. Anyone else had issues with this or do I need to call support.
    What multiple ways did you try? Did you try to clear them in Global OBDII ? Do you have a Vin# for the vehicle?

Steve

Comment

• V8mazda351
      • Feb 2012

1gb6g5bL1b1115816
      I tried going through PCM and glow plug module to clear. Tried disconnecting batteries over night then starting new session next day. I did not try global obd2.

Comment

• CrazyFreak
        • Sep 2011

Originally posted by V8mazda351
        1gb6g5bL1b1115816
        I tried going through PCM and glow plug module to clear. Tried disconnecting batteries over night then starting new session next day. I did not try global obd2.
        What code is it? If disconnecting the batteries overnight, would it not be a hard fault?

Comment

• V8mazda351
          • Feb 2012

It had a hard fault for egt sensor 2 stuck at 1300 degrees. Replaced sensor and rechecked and it was ok. Vehicle was stuck in fail safe mood for scr system. Hopefully fixed by next update

Comment

• diesel71
            • Feb 2008

you should be able to clear all codes in globle obd2. did you try clearing the codes with the key on engine off or engine running?

Comment

Working...