Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nori
    • Jul 2013

16.4 upgrade gone wrong!

I just had my vantage pro upgraded to 16.4 by a snapon franchise dealer and the 1st time upon completion - all my vehicle base were gone-2nd attempt to
    upgrade brought all the vehicles back and it looked like my vantage pro upgrade was a success until I went into injector testing (current ramp test) I get a red screen that says there is a error in the saved setting. All the preset
    screens are gone. I know the dealer is doing something wrong but what -it seems like he has lost bits and pieces of a total upgrade - all the component tests have red screens that says a error has occurred. Anyone have an ideas on what to tell this dealer-like I need a new cf card from the factory with all the info on it? Hoping the third time is a charm but its hard to figure out whats missing
  • nori
    • Jul 2013

16.4 upgrade gone wrong

sorry everyone - played around with vantage pro about two times
    since upgrade until the battery started to get low when I noticed the red windows indicating errors under preset section - removed the battery for recharging and hooked -up vantage pro to 120 power and now my vantage seems to have all the information available with no error messages. I can't
    explain what happened?

Comment

Working...