Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ratherbefishing75
    • Jun 2014

hyundai key fobs

does any one know if there is a way to program a new key fob on a hyundai santafe cant seem to find that info thanks
  • Witsend
    Banned
    • Nov 2012

I'm sure you need to provide the year of the vehicle and the software level you are running in your Verdict for anyone to offer help.
    I think my POS $1250 DS 708 could but I told my brother to take his 2011 Sonata to the dealer just because I felt like being an @sshole that particular day.

Comment

• Crusty
      • Dec 2007

Originally posted by Witsend
      I'm sure you need to provide the year of the vehicle and the software level you are running in your Verdict for anyone to offer help.
      I think my POS $1250 DS 708 could but I told my brother to take his 2011 Sonata to the dealer just because I felt like being an @sshole that particular day.
      Hey Witsend....Boy oh boy....THERE is an opening-!!! LOL
      JK
      LOL

Comment

• ratherbefishing75
        • Jun 2014

thanks

i think some one had a## HOLE crunch for lunch lol told customer to go to the dealer alrdy thanks for the in put though any one else want to chime in lol fyi this is a new unit with 14 .2 softwhare and it was an 05 santafe just for the ferther info

Comment

• greasybob
          • May 2008

The key fobs from an 05 Santa Fe can be programmed without a scan tool by accessing the ETACS module and turning the code saving switch from off to set, then press the lock or unlock button on the key fob to be programmed. The return the switch to the off position.

Comment

Working...