Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MonzaRacer
    • May 2008

OK need some help here on Verdict,,,

Picked up a verdict D7 used for screaming deal, but now it looks like I dont have the power cords(havent actually received it yet.
    So could anyone possibly measure, with digital calipers, the hand held units power cord end dimensions, ie where it plugs into scanner in side and out side dimentions and give me either pic of power specs or type them in.
    also might need same info for M2 meter.
    Thanks so much. Yes I will most likely order a set from dealer but if local computer shops could source me on for now till taxes get back, I will then order snap on one. Searched for then but ebay only showed one. so little leary there.
    Again thanks
    Lee
  • Witsend
    Banned
    • Nov 2012

When your Solus Ultra was stolen , did they get the case and all the adapters and power cords that came with your Solus Ultra too ? If not, see if the power adapter from the Solus Ultra might fit the Verdict. I also replied on your Solus Ultra post that I felt that your stolen scanner would have a better chance of being recovered more quickly if prospective buyer could check serial numbers on Snap On site and report it to authorities asap
    Last edited by Witsend; 01-26-2015, 09:56 PM.

Comment

• badcoupe
      • Jan 2011

the unit charger has a common plug I know it was the same as my toshiba satellite laptop.Radio shack has universal ones that come with different ends. The M2 meter takes a totally different one thats very long and skinny, I think it may have to come from snappy

Comment

• MonzaRacer
        • May 2008

Haha

after smoking the wall wort for my vantage pro charger, it dawned on me i needed a laptop ps,duh. came home and pulled out ps that went to one of my old toshiba latops. tada. i am now on line posting from my charging verdict!
        so far its spotless, functioning pretty fast for intel atom.
        debating getting wireless keyboard, local pc shop has one for $35.
        Or may just see if wired kb i have in my box still works. Buddy did give me bt wireless mouse that hooked right up!
        Will need to order ps for scope module,sigh, $62 I dont want to spend.

Comment

• badcoupe
          • Jan 2011

At least you got something going. I used ti have a verdict but it had some issues, so bought it back and I have a verus now. Good luck with it, need anything feel free to ask.

Comment

Working...