Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ronald316
    • Oct 2018

zeus and email

has anyone used the email function. i tried and send a scan via email the recipient cant open it.its in avsm file or something like that
  • Witsend
    Banned
    • Nov 2012

Lol,hate when someone sends something in a Zword Document form hope you won't have to tell your customer he has to buy and install Student Teacher Edition of Microhard Zword to open some funky Zword Document

Comment

• ronald316
      • Oct 2018

file

what a f.....ck crock pay huge money for a tool and features suck

Comment

• Witsend
        Banned
        • Nov 2012

Sorry, It's likely some simple solution ,like You may need to save the screen shot as a report first ,and can't just send a screen shot as an email directly from the scan page unless you are sending to someone that can open and view screen shot with Shop Stream Connect.

Comment

• ricardo65
          • Mar 2011

email

Hello, try printing the receipt to your desktop then email it from there. Should work.

Comment

• Witsend
            Banned
            • Nov 2012

I found this . Kinda strange that it automatically uploads scan reports to some website Altusdrive.com before it goes anywhere else. Maybe it did send, ask customer to check their spam mail

Comment

• ronald316
              • Oct 2018

thanks i dont know what happen but it used adoeby and it works

Comment

• Tech_A
                • Jul 2014

Originally posted by ronald316
                has anyone used the email function. i tried and send a scan via email the recipient cant open it.its in avsm file or something like that
                Any .VSM, .LSM, .SCM, which are primarily scanner movie or labscope movie files must be viewed through shop stream connect. If you want to share a codescan this can be exported as a pdf. If you need further assistance feel free to contact technical support

Comment

Working...