Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ronald316
    • Oct 2018

EEPP500 modul tester

hi everyone does anyone know were i can find a maual for my eeff500 modual tester i bought it new from my snapon dealer there was no manual for the universal harness in the kit and the dealer now is no were to be found.the wires are lettered but i don tknow what goes werewithout the manul. a
  • Steve6911
    • Feb 2007

Couldn't find a PDF file online but here is a short video on it. Contact tech support, they "MAY" be able to get you one or tell you how to go about it.

Comment

• ronald316
      • Oct 2018

Originally posted by Steve6911
      Couldn't find a PDF file online but here is a short video on it. Contact tech support, they "MAY" be able to get you one or tell you how to go about it.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/productvide...ed/EEFF500.mp4
      thanks ill check it out.it would be nice if they showed how to use the universal connection

Comment

• tech25
        • Oct 2017

yeah.. I really dont understand this tool.. it appears to only work with gm, which i never work on those vehicles...

I always diagnose network problems by verifying the network, c-can, b-can, lin bus, flexray, most, what ever...

if the bus is down, then I divide and conquer. try to divide the vehicle up in quarters, find a connector about in the middle of the car, disconnect, see what happens, then you have narrowed down front to back,

then repeat the procedure again, to divide left to right.

I normally monitor bus signals by a oscilloscope anyways. dont know what blinking leds would do.. I need to actually see the square wave and voltages to diagnose.

but yes, having the network diagram and connector and pin outs is the most important part.

Comment

Working...