X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Witsend
    Banned
    • Nov 2012

Most Awarded SUV Ever

Just reading some new vehicle brochure and thinking What a Crock of Sh@t . Award companies? Got to wonder Who starts up and funds these companies that give awards to car companies for innovations and design excellence? Probably from the same damn companies getting the awards I say all the mechanics that have to work on the Turds later should create a company called JP Bowzer and nominate the biggest Stay Away From Dogs that car companies come out with for A Heads up for Turds Trophy Wall of Shame
  • SnapOnKid
    • Jan 2011

The Auto companies buy the awards. That's how it really works.

Comment

• Wheel
      • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Witsend
      Just reading some new vehicle brochure and thinking What a Crock of Sh@t . Award companies? Got to wonder Who starts up and funds these companies that give awards to car companies for innovations and design excellence? Probably from the same damn companies getting the awards I say all the mechanics that have to work on the Turds later should create a company called JP Bowzer and nominate the biggest Stay Away From Dogs that car companies come out with for A Heads up for Turds Trophy Wall of Shame
      I'll second that. Furthermore reasons why should be listed.
      For example
      1.: higher failure rate, maintenance, or wear items made ridiculously and unnecessarily hard or complicated to work on (read higher than necessary labor cost for customer)
      2.making parts out of plastic when they should be metal - or aluminum when they should be steel, or any other obviously engineered to fail planned obsolescence garbage (which should be highly illegal)
      3. poor parts availability

The list could go on ad-nauseum but this is enough for now.
      You can expect the reputation of your business to be no better than the cheapest item or service you are willing to sell. - Wheel

Comment

Working...