Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rpdalton
    • Nov 2014

Verus Pro Parts

My trusty Verus Pro has a few miles on it. Are parts available for them if I wanted to a) replace the front cover/housing or b) the display?
  • SnapOnKid
    • Jan 2011

Originally posted by rpdalton
    My trusty Verus Pro has a few miles on it. Are parts available for them if I wanted to a) replace the front cover/housing or b) the display?
    To the best of my knowledge, I believe parts are only available if you send it in. Not sure you can purchase out right and install your self.

Comment

• Wheel
      • Jul 2007

Originally posted by rpdalton
      I believe Snap On Kid is right about the only source for parts being Snap On, and then only if you send it in. It is very unfortunate that Snap On won't sell parts for out of warranty units.
      You might check with your dealer to be sure. Also tell him what you need, and maybe you can get an estimate from him. Then try finding a unit for parts and compare the price to the estimate.. Even a working unit from Ebay, etc which you could use as either a parts unit
      or a replacement might be a cost effective alternative to sending yours in.
      Given how gung-ho Snap On has been about dropping support for their scanners lately, you should consider all options carefully.
      You can expect the reputation of your business to be no better than the cheapest item or service you are willing to sell. - Wheel

Comment

Working...