X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • twincity
    • Feb 2008

TPMS3 Problem

Hello everyone,

Have an issue with my TPMS3. Used it the other day; it worked fine. Set tool down, turned it back on and the display now shows this: TPMS Boot C01-01 Wait Synchro

Tool will not do anything. Placed tool in the docking cradle; started the Web TPM software. The software states no tool found. Previous to the tool malfunction; it was running the latest software. Looks to me like the internal bios is not finding the operating software.

Has anyone experienced this with their TPMS3?

Thought I would post before calling tech support.

Thanks, Robert
  • Joe Rappa
    Snap-on DSD
    • Aug 2007

I haven't seen that problem. In fact I've only seen one or two of the break. They've been pretty solid.
    Joe
    "You don't build a reputation on what you're going to do"
    Henry Ford

Comment

• twincity
      • Feb 2008

I called tech support. They were very friendly and obviously aware of the problem. He tried to remedy the issue by instructing me to hold down the "N" button, then press the power button and releasing them together. When that did not force the tool to reboot; I mailed my TPMS3 to them. Tool arrived back to me exactly one week later. Repaired and at NO CHARGE !!! Repair order shows they replaced a chip.

If anyone ever encounters this problem with the TPMS3; you now have an idea what the problem is and will most likely be a free repair.

Robert

Comment

• ToltecasChavez
        • Apr 2011

Good to know man! I know this post is old, but I use my TPMS tool all the time. At least once a day.

Comment

• Sonoma Tech
          • Nov 2017

TPMS Will not boot up

I had mine for almost a year now. I did an update with the Micro SD Card and now when I turn it on the screen says DATABASE LOADING PLEASE WAIT...
          If I turn it on without the Micro SD Card it will start but i am not able to scroll down in the menu at all. Pressing the Start and N button at the same time brings up: TPMS3 BOOT C01-02 and that freezes the screen too.
          Has anyone seen this issue?

Comment

• Jay G.
            Administrator
            • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Sonoma Tech
            I had mine for almost a year now. I did an update with the Micro SD Card and now when I turn it on the screen says DATABASE LOADING PLEASE WAIT...
            If I turn it on without the Micro SD Card it will start but i am not able to scroll down in the menu at all. Pressing the Start and N button at the same time brings up: TPMS3 BOOT C01-02 and that freezes the screen too.
            Has anyone seen this issue?
            You need to call the support center.

Comment

Working...