Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • STURNER
    • Oct 2014

2011 f150 Trailer brake controller

Customer has added an oe trailer brake module and needs it programmed. I looked in fmp95 and really didn't have a clue where to go from there. It was asking for me to go to Oasis. Have no idea what its referring to. Can any one shed a little light on this for me?
  • ToltecasChavez
    • Apr 2011

Best bet is to call customer service. Maybe they can shed some light on this.

Comment

• Witsend
      Banned
      • Nov 2012

RE OASIS

Customer has added an oe trailer brake module and needs it programmed. I looked in fmp95 and really didn't have a clue where to go from there. It was asking for me to go to Oasis. Have no idea what its referring to. Can any one shed a little light on this for me?
      OASIS It is or was a link off the dealer network for authorized employees to access web information for a Vin # entered that will list in service date , factory extend warranty level and expiration date/ mileage and open recalls. I believe it also gives a heads up if there was recent contact for the VIN within a certain time period so a dealer can investigate before opening up a Trick Bag or Can of Worms with Ford and a customer who might have been at another dealer beforehand. OASIS used to be accessed through fmpdealer.com after an authorized login. Here is an example that an authorized user got for someone.

Last edited by Witsend; 06-11-2015, 01:07 PM.

Comment

• diesel71
        • Feb 2008

I belive your going to need an IDS to enable the tbc. the trailer brake module needs to be enabled in th personality tab when updating or reflashing. you will also need to update the instrument cluster so it will read when the tbc is unhooked or pluged in.

Comment

• STURNER
          • Oct 2014

Thanks fellas. Appreciate all the help.

Comment

Working...