Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mvprichmond
    • Jun 2015

consult 3 plus

I am on the bubble for a Consult 3 plus. Thru techmate they are over 2k for the pod and software. I see others online for $1400.00 and up. I also want the security card as well, another $650. Those must be a chinese clone? Are they fully functional? Bad idea? I do not want to use the toughbook they sell as well. Unless I have no other options. The complete kit is over 6k.
    input please.
  • ttrain0331
    • Oct 2013

dealer scan tools

Hey MVPrichmond,

If your looking for a Nissan Consult 3 and 3 plus, look up a web site called, AA Automotive Diagnostic Solutions LLC.
    Talk to Ray.

612-701-5778

ray@dealerscantool.com

His address is :

Affordable Auto Service
    Attn Ray
    10 17th ave south
    Hopkins, MN 55343
    This guy is easy to talk to and has a lot of dealer/factory scan tools.
    I was going to buy the Consult 3 from him for $1995.00 plus shipping. He even has a leasing company for ez financing. I didn't purchase as my Dad passed away and I had to fly out of the country(Canada) for awhile. After I recoup from the hardship, I will revisit Ray again.
    The scan tool is already set up on a pc and says its ready to run!
    Beats those Chinese clones, which you should not buy!! they are very hard to set up and don't have the functions you need.
    HTH,
    Best,
    T ELM
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take!" Wayne Gretzky NHL hall of famer

Comment

• mvprichmond
      • Jun 2015

Thanks. I will give him a call. I really want to stay in the usa for it. I also have questions about the security card. If it installs in the pc ( toshiba toughbook) or can i use another laptop for it.

Comment

• ToltecasChavez
        • Apr 2011

Originally posted by ttrain0331
        Hey MVPrichmond,

If your looking for a Nissan Consult 3 and 3 plus, look up a web site called, AA Automotive Diagnostic Solutions LLC.
        Talk to Ray.

612-701-5778

ray@dealerscantool.com

His address is :

Affordable Auto Service
        Attn Ray
        10 17th ave south
        Hopkins, MN 55343
        This guy is easy to talk to and has a lot of dealer/factory scan tools.
        I was going to buy the Consult 3 from him for $1995.00 plus shipping. He even has a leasing company for ez financing. I didn't purchase as my Dad passed away and I had to fly out of the country(Canada) for awhile. After I recoup from the hardship, I will revisit Ray again.
        The scan tool is already set up on a pc and says its ready to run!
        Beats those Chinese clones, which you should not buy!! they are very hard to set up and don't have the functions you need.
        HTH,
        Best,
        T ELM
        WOW!!! Amazing information and a lot cheaper than what they sell them at ebay. Which I have seen for like $13,000 the max. The lowest is just the Consult part no laptop or software. Thank you very much for the information. As far as the clones go, I helped my friend set up his and it wasn't hard. Just make sure it's an old laptop with windows xp 32bit and the installation will go smoothly. The bad thing is that u can't flash with those chinese clones, but u can diagnose and program certain things. And if u buy the security card, u can program keys, remotes, etc without a problem up to 2012 I believe. With the original one, u have to be a member of NASTF, which I am not. Plus the prizes are different depending on what u need to program. While the chinese clones don't ask that. So key wise and diagnostic, if ur doing up to 2012 cars, then the clone is EXCELLENT. If u want to flash, then original is the option and u can flash other modules besides the PCM and TCM. But u need to be part of NASTF to get security codes. Hope that helped. I have been eading up on the consult for over and year and it's the first time I see such a low price for the original.

Security Professional Key Code and Immobilizer Reset

In order to retrieve your key code and/or immobilizer reset you need to be registered with the National Automotive Service Task Force (NASTF).

If you have not registered, please click NASTF Registry to be directed to the NASTF registration process.

If you have already registered with NASTF and would like to proceed, please select a Product below to begin.

Select a Product. Available Products are:
        Key codes for 1998 MY and later Nissan and Infiniti vehicles.
        Immobilizer PIN codes for late model Nissan and Infiniti vehicles.
        For a table of applicable models, refer to the "Overview of the Process" documents to the left of this page.

Nissan does not provide refunds on any "Security Professional" purchases.

1. Annual Security Professional Subscription $300.00
        2. Immobilizer Reset Request $10.00
        3. Immobilizer Reset Request (Transaction PIN) $0.00
        4. Key Code and Immobilizer Reset Request $15.00
        5. Key Code Request $10.00
        NOTE:
        The Nissan GT-R uses a high security type emergency key. Due to the nature of this key, the key can only be purchased from a GT-R Certified Nissan dealership. Go to www.NissanUSA.com to locate the closest GT-R Certified Nissan dealer.” This key is not required to operate the vehicle; only gain entrance in the event of a low vehicle battery charge or failure of the I-Key.

Comment

Working...