Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • prmayner
    • Jun 2013

Turnaround For Verus Service

I was wondering how long i might be waiting to get my Verus back, even if they have to change everything in it? Does anyone know the turnaround? Thanks
  • badcoupe
    • Jan 2011

Never had to send my verus in but my verdict was usually a week although they lost it once and I was out for 4 weeks They said they didn't have it got the tracking info from my franchisee called back with the info they had apparently lost my tool, bad deal all around. It was the third time it had been in too.

Comment

• prmayner
      • Jun 2013

Originally posted by badcoupe
      Never had to send my verus in but my verdict was usually a week although they lost it once and I was out for 4 weeks They said they didn't have it got the tracking info from my franchisee called back with the info they had apparently lost my tool, bad deal all around. It was the third time it had been in too.
      I sent mine in on the 9th so it should have gotten to them by the 13th. Wow that scares me, losing it that sucks. i think i may call them on Friday if i don't hear anything. OTC took about five working days to call me and let me know what was wrong with my Pegisys, actually they called and told me what they had replaced, to the tune of 1000 and some change. That i didn't like, but it was under warranty which they didn't know it, i had to tell them and call the rep to get it straightened out. Other than that OTC sent me a loaner the next day and paid to have mine shipped to them, which i really liked. Seems OTC is trying, seems SO could care less if i have a scanner to make a living with.

Comment

Working...