Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ToltecasChavez
    • Apr 2011

Online Mercedes Benz Programming????

Anyone know a company that programs mercedes benz online? Like if I have my laptop and cardaq connected to the car then they flash the TCM through it? I have heard of blue streak but does anyone know any company that does this? I have a mercedes benz car from another shop who rebuilt a TCM and now needs programming since it was reset/blank. So I want to know if anyone here has done something like this and who they recommend? Thanks guys.
  • Witsend
    Banned
    • Nov 2012

If the apprentice just upgraded from a Port Freight 08 to a new Maxi Cyst Pro you might want to bet the Apprentice $50 he won't be able to flash your Mercedes TCM off his Maxi Cyst and Jbox.

Comment

• sbreland73
      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Witsend
      If the apprentice just upgraded from a Port Freight 08 to a new Maxi Cyst Pro you might want to bet the Apprentice $50 he won't be able to flash your Mercedes TCM off his Maxi Cyst and Jbox.
      .........and this helps the OP how?
      S. Breland

Comment

• Witsend
        Banned
        • Nov 2012

and this helps the OP how?
        Because if the Kid in the Shop, or a friend in another shop has one with a current update sub, that tablet comes with a Jbox VCI offers Mercedes, BMW, and VW model programming capabilities from off the tablet , 2nd or 3rd Party right off The Chinaman server. Never know if the TCM might shift like a 10 speed Rickshaw on Steroids afterwards , but Hey, it's worth a try.

Comment

• ToltecasChavez
          • Apr 2011

No one? :,-(

Comment

• Witsend
            Banned
            • Nov 2012

I don't like to support the OE's that intentionally want to make the lives of Aftermarket repair techs as miserable and expensive as possible , nor the original companies that pioneered this type of high tech sort of extortion to program and pair modules that once were plug and play. If I am to get a J2534 device to program older Teutonic Turds it will be a Chinese Knock off with downloaded Knock off files to used Modules.
            Last edited by Witsend; 06-09-2017, 12:13 PM.

Comment

• Witsend
              Banned
              • Nov 2012

Well I couldn't pass up a killer deal on a very slightly used Maxi Cyst 908P with the J2534 VCI off of Craigslist the other day, but before buying called A..... in USA and after a considerable wait on phone they did pickup and ran the serial number and name to seller, not stolen or with money owed and verify it as a authorized USA dealer sold unit, still under Warranty and update period and qualifies for USA support, registered to the name of the seller. The Seller has a shop near by me , claims to have a lot of the Factory tools and a Verus Edge with cart and MS908P was just sitting around unused for 6 months . It was first registered and Updated last week . Guy said All the guys at the shop just use the OE tools and the Verus Edge. I drove a 2001 Tahoe to the shop, hooked up the VCI outside and did the Auto scan from inside the shop 50 ft away without problem, so I bought it to upgrade my coverage past the 2013- 2014 mark of my old Port Freight 08 and have J-box capability when the need presents it's Ugly head so I might have something that can cover my @ss without stretching the Rhoids, and the seller told me if I run into a bind and the Chinese J2534 programmer gets me in a bind , he'll cut me a good deal programming with the OE tool at his the shop if it doesn't work, which I hope won't be the case too often
              Last edited by Witsend; 07-20-2017, 04:45 PM.

Comment

• JamesO
                • Dec 2014

Unfortunately does not appear to support European models, but if you perform at least 1 ECU flash a month or at least 10 a year on models it supports, something like this Drew RAP might be worth the cost.

This is a Remote ECU flash box where you pay per the flash and only about $20 per month if you do not perform a flash each month.

Comment

• Witsend
                  Banned
                  • Nov 2012

Here is the RAP agreement terms.

I would think it would make more Fiscal Sense if a Professional based store like NAPA auto parts had one on hand for their Commercial accounts and send there guy Earl over with it to to you when the time and need comes and set it up , Earl calls Drew and if they get er done right with a Full Clear Code , then you pay Earl Chive $59.99.
                  Last edited by Witsend; 07-23-2017, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Working...