Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • David Green
    • Oct 2009

Charging Stations (Battery chargers)

Just wondering if anyone can help with this one!

I have the Solus Pro and the Vantage Pro, both came with chargers and just recently I charged a battery but it did not seem to take a charge, I assumed the battery was defective and so bought a new one from the dealer.

I asked, are they ready charged or do I need to charge before use, the dealer said he did not know. I put the battery in the Solus and switched on, beep, beep and no power up, I took it the battery required charging, so I did, the charge station LED was red initially and after a few hours the other LED came on green telling me the battery was charged.

I put the battery back into the Solus and beep, beep and no power up occurred. I contacted snap on who were very helpful by providing me further contact details to resolve my problem, but ended up back at the dealer, who told me to bring back the battery.

My limited wisdom decided to try and charge the battery again in the second charge station, and the battery has taken a charge, so yes it appears the charge station is faulty, because the power supply is working, so what can actually go wrong with them, is it just a bad connection etc?

Sorry for long post.
  • Witsend
    Banned
    • Nov 2012

Beep,Beep

Sh@@@@@@t Bro! Beep Beep ain't gonna out smart Willie Lee Roy Bottom Feeder Coyote for long . He Be Riggin a charger he make off Amazon for $5 instead of payin ACME $250 fo one.

Comment

Working...