Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Trindaddy
    • Jan 2010

Modis PC Link museum piece

So what does one do with the "air" card that was part of the PC Link system that I bought and S.O. made obsolete a year later (thanks Snap ON). You guys have ANY creative uses for these cards on the Modis or ANY other computer. Is there a Snap-On museum? I still have the box, CD and 2 D-link air cards. It used to allow wireless printing to the network PC. Why did they kill it I wonder?
  • eddiesverus
    • Dec 2008

Yes same thing happend to me with my Modis, but I bought mine 6 months before they killed it, of course I ended up trading the Modis for the Verus so I didn't make a big deal, but the guy that ended up buying old Modis called me and asked me about it and how to set it up, by that time it was useless. SO what Happened?
    Hard Work, commitment, Honesty and not giving up is what Makes us better Tech's

Comment

• Trindaddy
      • Jan 2010

[QUOTE= of course I ended up trading the Modis for the Verus so I didn't make a big deal..... SO what Happened?[/QUOTE]

of course

Comment

• tomtec
        • Jun 2013

san-disk air card

I was told by a good resorce that you can put that card in the top slot and acess the internet! Tom

Comment

Working...