Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 19mopar
    • Oct 2010

2006 Jeep Liberty Misfire Counters

I am kinda new to the snap-on diagnostic world. Bought a verdict to replace my genisis and was working on a 2006 jeep liberty and cannot seem to find a screen to monitor misfire counters. I was just wondering if I am missing something or if misfire data is not supported. Also was surprised to not be able to view the drivers door module on a 2004 jeep grand cherokee limited. All in all i have enjoyed the verdict and getting used to all the features after i got some of the bugs worked out of my system. Thanks for the input.

Darren
  • Joe Rappa
    Snap-on DSD
    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by 19mopar
    I am kinda new to the snap-on diagnostic world. Bought a verdict to replace my genisis and was working on a 2006 jeep liberty and cannot seem to find a screen to monitor misfire counters. I was just wondering if I am missing something or if misfire data is not supported. Also was surprised to not be able to view the drivers door module on a 2004 jeep grand cherokee limited. All in all i have enjoyed the verdict and getting used to all the features after i got some of the bugs worked out of my system. Thanks for the input.

Darren
    Hi Darren,
    Misfires are viewed in System Tests on all Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep stuff.
    Joe
    "You don't build a reputation on what you're going to do"
    Henry Ford

Comment

• 19mopar
      • Oct 2010

Just an update. There wasn't a misfire counter option under the system tests for a 06 liberty limited. I found it while working on a 2003 liberty under system tests but nothing for the 2006. Is this an issue on my verdict or not supported for this vehicle.

Comment

Working...