Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • johnbalderas1989
    • Jul 2018

anybody ever seen the verus diagnostic suit on a laptop

found this on ebay and am surprised anybody ever seen this done.
  • johnbalderas1989
    • Jul 2018

found this on ebay
    Attached Files

Comment

• phill57
      • Oct 2007

software on a laptop

Has to be bootlegged. I'm surprised Snap-On hasn't filed a complaint and had the item removed from E-Bay. Although I would love for Snap-On to sell the software this way and let us choose the hardware to put it on.

Comment

• Witsend
        Banned
        • Nov 2012

Has to be bootlegged. I'm surprised Snap-On hasn't filed a complaint and had the item removed from E-Bay. Although I would love for Snap-On to sell the software this way and let us choose the hardware to put it on.
        Looks to be a one of a kind with an older software version. The seller makes no mention of what software level it is at. Looks like a pawn shop selling random things.Possibly belonged to Some poor Snap On Software Developer who ran things off a modern laptop instead of the actual platform because he thought it to be a Pile and too damn slow. Pawned it off for gun to end it all, but just shot off his toe.

Comment

• ToltecasChavez
          • Apr 2011

Even if the software required hardware checks to run, this can be cloned and hacked. I'm surprised China hasn't done this yet, they clone everything. Would be nice since Snap-On doesn't really put any kind of security on their hardware. But again, everything and anything is hackable.

Comment

• ToltecasChavez
            • Apr 2011

Also, it's not listed anymore. Not sure if he took it down or he sold it.

Comment

• KenteK
              • Jan 2019

Screen Shot Money Scam

all it could be is a screen shot and they scam you into sending them that amount of money which would make them rich for a day over there.. eBay and Paypal have a great guarantee but the nipper at the other end he gets away cash in hand. it only takes one! ;-)

Comment

Working...