Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dbarnes5654
    • Apr 2007

verdict and pressure transducers

What would be needed to use pressure transducers with the verdict? Better yet, is the verdict able to use transducers? I have what I need for my vantage but would like to be able to use my verdict too. I've asked my dealer for the info but he moves to slow for me. I have no idea when I will get any info from him.

any help will be appreciated,

Don
  • Rich Shepherd
    Snap-on D&I
    • Nov 2006

To use the Snap-on transducers, you need the pressure adapter found under scope accessories here:

The adapter is EEMS324PSA

Each of the products shown on the Diagnostic platforms screen have similar information so this is a good place to look first for questions like this.

Comment

• dbarnes5654
      • Apr 2007

Rich,

I had already looked there but how would they hook into the M2? I don't have the necessary ports to make that hook up. There isn't an aux port on the meter.

Thanks,

Don

Comment

• Rich Shepherd
        Snap-on D&I
        • Nov 2006

That pressure adapter has ports on it for the cable used for the transducers.
        The output of the adapter is via banana plugs.
        The adapter for Modis, Verus, V Pro connected to the 9 pin connector on the units to provide power and ground from the scope to the transducers and to the scope channels to route the signals in from the transducers.
        The new adapter has a battery built in to power the transducers. The cable from the transducer connects to the adapter. The ground and signal out of the adapter go to the corresponding jacks on the M2.

Comment

• dbarnes5654
          • Apr 2007

Thank you Rich! That was the info I needed.

Don

Comment

• Wheel
            • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Rich Shepherd
            That pressure adapter has ports on it for the cable used for the transducers.
            The output of the adapter is via banana plugs.
            The adapter for Modis, Verus, V Pro connected to the 9 pin connector on the units to provide power and ground from the scope to the transducers and to the scope channels to route the signals in from the transducers.
            The new adapter has a battery built in to power the transducers. The cable from the transducer connects to the adapter. The ground and signal out of the adapter go to the corresponding jacks on the M2.
            I take it that the new Modis and Vantage ultras are set up to use this same
            adapter, right?
            You can expect the reputation of your business to be no better than the cheapest item or service you are willing to sell. - Wheel

Comment

• Rich Shepherd
              Snap-on D&I
              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Wheel
              I take it that the new Modis and Vantage ultras are set up to use this same
              adapter, right?
              Yes, same scope hardware in both.

Comment

Working...