Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Martin05
    • Oct 2013

Verus Problems

I have a 18 mo. old verus and it has been back to snap on once already for burnt pixels on the screen. Now I am having a problem with the screen going blank and I cannot recover the screen. I have to press and holg the pwr button to reboot. I am also having problems with the battery not charging past 34%.......just this morning i realized the the power port on the scan tool has a short in it, i need to hold the power cable a certain way for it to charge. This scan tool is bone stock and very well kept. Has anyone else out there expierianced these problems and been able to fix them?
    Needless to say not very happy! $9800 is a lot of money to spend and them have these types of problems on a LIGHTLY used machine!
  • 66superduty
    • Apr 2009

i had the problem with the chargeing short. my cable had a open right where the wire became the plug.i split it open with a razer blade reconnected the broke wire and it has been working well since

Comment

• Kajay
      • Sep 2011

Yep had the same problem with mine. I tried everything tech support told me with no real results. Finally I my rep told me to send it in for repairs then I was told I was getting a new scanner ??? was not told the problem just it was not working normally.

Comment

Working...