Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • robp823
    • Mar 2011

genisys evo

Is anyone out there have expirience with the genisys evo or point me in the right direction to get some help?
  • dave-m
    • Feb 2011

I have owned an Evo for about 18 months and have used the Genisys platform for a good number of years. Hardly use them since we got a couple Snap On Scanner a few months back.

What do you need help with? I may have the answer or be able to point you in the right direction.

Comment

• crackerclicker
      • May 2008

have you tried here? http://tech4techs.otctools.com/phpBB3/

Comment

• robp823
        • Mar 2011

well

I was told before i bought this by my tool guy that i would be able to turn injectors on and off watch power balance and do relative compresion checks on 6.0 powerstroke diesels but have not been able to find any of those test since hooking up to one yesterday.

Comment

• dave-m
          • Feb 2011

Going by memory you can do Injector Buzz Test and Power Balance. Both just run a test with no live data and give the results as a code. I'm 99.9% sure you can't disable injectors on a powerstroke newer then the 7.3L.

Comment

• robp823
            • Mar 2011

hey

Is there a snap on tool that can do what im asking for?

Comment

• Nickb
              DSD
              • Aug 2007

Yes all the scanners, minus the Ethos, can do what you are looking for, plus more. Call your Snap-On rep for a demo. That is the best way to see for your self what it can do.
              DSD

Comment

• robp823
                • Mar 2011

for sale

Anyone wanna buy this EVO????Open to offers, everything is unlocked except latin america,also have hd truck 5 and 9 pin cables.

Comment

Working...