Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • andybaz
    • Apr 2009

body control module reprogramming

AS the tittle syas, Vauxhall CORSA C 2004 a.4.
    Fitted a new body control module as the indiscators failed all along 1 side of car, now central door locking does NOT work from key,have a couple of diag codes,cant find on the SPro how to programme body module, thats if it has the facility to do so, it is listed.
    Cheers andy

1 more monthly payment then the machine is all mine -yippee, NOT
    Toyota pro tech & ata
    PRESTATYN - RHYL - BUCKLEY & MOLD surrounding area plug in
  • autodoc
    • Aug 2008

soluspro!!

Hmmm!!! not sure if the s/pro has the capability to do the bcm on the vauxhall i use vauxcom which is the next best thing to the tech2 i've been on the s/o course the other day and they have kinda convinced me to give them another try. the 10.4 seems to be doing a lot more now but it's still the price tag for the update which i have a gripe with them about, but i will let you know this week when i get my update to 10.4 they also say 11.4 update will be out soon as well
    just a pity when i asked about the passthru device they tried to fob me off by saying that it's not avaliable in the uk yet. they are just testing it out.

that's the way forward though a passthru interface which will allow you to run dealership software and do dealership functions
    Last edited by autodoc; 03-01-2011, 01:52 PM.

Comment

• andybaz
      • Apr 2009

UPDATE...... replaced the indicator/hazzard relay - fault still present, so the BCM was replaced.... PLUG & PLAY it all works BUT not the central locking from the key blip, so i followed the instructions on 10.4s/w and no joy,didnt work.
      From the function list/programmes in the s/pro i can operate the door locks noproblem,they also operate by pushing the button and using the key barrel but NOT the remote blip, and yes the battery is good before you ask
      If i find a solution, will update again, yes i have tried key in position 2 then press lock/unlock and wait for the locks towork, doesnt work.
      Toyota pro tech & ata
      PRESTATYN - RHYL - BUCKLEY & MOLD surrounding area plug in

Comment

Working...