Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • uhaulkid
    • Nov 2011

05 Kia Amanti

I am flashing an 05 Kia Amanti for a cold start run rough cold. I have tried the J2534 Kia program with PTPII with latest drivers on two different laptops with different cables etc etc etc. I hit Kia program, it finds PTPII it finds the car, it finds the update it starts update, its gets to different spot each time and stops saying, check cables and retry. I have tried new cables, new laptops, battery's on charge, keys been cycled, etc etc etc and this thing wont take flash? why? Theres no number on Kias website, I called the number, it was consumer only, I asked for tech support, they don't give you one, So I am stuck there, how they give out software with no support?

i am having a time desideing what the website says about aux pin to pin 7 for 05 amanti? I cant make heads or tailes. if thatsd the case then thats why maybe, but I am not sure, anyone want to look at an 05 amanati and deside what pins i need to connect if any and let me know what you think?

one more edit...looking at that chart for pins on kias site, are they we need to jump all those pins on both connectors? it kinda looks that way cause if you use thehds with vci they connect to both with plug, we are just using jumpers. i think it looks that way? anyone? i didnt think it applied to this car cause it rad all info from it but i guess its not a read issue, its a wrtie issue needing the jumpers?

been reading the site and whats on that diagram is not working for me? what do they mean when they say auxiliary pin from obdII 2534 dlc to vehicle dlc? what is aux on the obd II? cant find it named or listed anywhere at all?
    Last edited by uhaulkid; 04-12-2013, 08:42 AM.
Working...