Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • king Barr
    • Jan 2013

Pricing Services...

How much is everyone charging for reflashes? For example when doing a Chrysler ECM replacement and SKIM, GM Body Control Module or ECU, or Toyota VIN programing?

i do a lot of Hondas, Toyota and BMW control module reCODES & SRS programming/ Initialization / Calibrations but rarely use my PTPII. Most times I've had to do it, its been a body shop customer and I charge around $169 in addition to the labor to put it in.

How much would you charge general customer?

Do you charge per service? IE charge to do a VIN install then charge for PATS programing.

Do you bill it out separate or just jack up your labor time to bill for it?

How often are you performing these services?

Do you feel its making your money back with the cost of subscriptions and the Pass Through and the laptop ect...???

Thanks for everyone's insight!
  • Modis500
    • Sep 2012

Our shop does not have OEM tools, but we have a guy come in thats local that does a great job. He currently does anything Big-3 related, as he has a DRBIII, TECH2, and I believe an IDS. He's always available, and charges the shop around $80-110 per service. Then the upcharge thru the shop turns out to be around $200. Just FYI.
    "If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time!"
    Zig Ziglar

Comment

• sandt38
      • May 2012

$110 per flash, and Nissans I send to the dealership. If I do Nissans I charge by the hour as I have had some take 3 hours.

Comment

• uhaulkid
        • Nov 2011

me

I go all over and flash. I have much OEM stuff, chrysler, GM tech 2 and MDI, toyota, motorcraft VCM II, mazda VCM II, honda hds, etc etc...
        some j2534 still...I charge around 90 to 100 also...the shops dont go up to much more then that or they will be way to far above dealers price, like your 200 puts you above all dealers in this area for any make...

Comment

Working...