Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadams
    • Mar 2016

Subaru

How many here are Programming Subaru's ? Having trouble finding information, I have the Flash Write software. AllData, Mitchell, Motologic don't seem to be much help. From what I can tell there is a "Help" button in the factory SSM Software that has specific instructions, I can't even find in a factory service manual.
  • ToltecasChavez
    • Apr 2011

From what I can see at their website, they sell a CD with programming software. It costs $75 plus S/H. It looks like generic J2435 tools can only do TCM or PCM programming and some random modules here and there. Have a look and let us know. I have never done a Subaru and would like to know if this actually works. Sounds easy to program their cars. Good luck!!!

Comment

• cadams
      • Mar 2016

Yes I have the software, I have done a couple TCM's. Where I have questions are that there are "jumpers" and test connectors on some of these that need to be, for lack of a better term in the correct position for ECU programming.

Comment

• Witsend
        Banned
        • Nov 2012

Jeez, Sounds like something you should sublet out to Billy Joe Mc Allister to jump off the Tallahassee Bridge to collect the insurance on .
        Last edited by Witsend; 03-10-2016, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Working...