Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TCC motor engineers
    • Jul 2018

Modis US vehicle coverage

Hi, I have a Modis with 15.2 software. This covers all European vehicles and has some US vehicles listed. When I open the US vehicles list it has various Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth, etc. but no GM, Chevrolet, Cadillac vehicles. Does anyone know if I can upgrade or extend my coverage of these other US vehicles.
  • landroverman1958
    • Feb 2010

I think the coverage was changed to more US coverage in later updates,cant really remember it was 3 years ago,

Comment

• Witsend
      Banned
      • Nov 2012

Hi, I have a Modis with 15.2 software. This covers all European vehicles and has some US vehicles listed. When I open the US vehicles list it has various Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth, etc. but no GM, Chevrolet, Cadillac vehicles. Does anyone know if I can upgrade or extend my coverage of these other US vehicles.
      I don't think the older 4 channel scope Modis is supported with hardware repairs or software updates any longer in the UK either.

Comment

• kirkbarrow.garage
        • Jan 2015

US Coverage

Originally posted by TCC motor engineers
        Hi, what I have done is purchase a US diagnostic and had it brought over to the UK so I got more USA 🇺🇸 coverage, it is possible for me to get this to myself as I have a friend who has several homes in the USA where she goes and it then comes back as her baggage 🤗🤗

Comment

Working...