Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • derktins
    • Oct 2012

ssc data glitch

working on a 2005 escape. I noticed that my Solus Ultra 13.4 shows FRP (PSI) and FRP DESIRED (PSI) normally, but when I transferred the recording to SSC it lost a decimal point on all the data that reads in PSI. For example, a value of 39.0 PSI on the scanner showed as 390 PSI in SSC.

Am I the only one this has happened to?
  • Orevin
    • Aug 2010

This forum is intended for discussions about Snap-on Diagnostic's Free software. ShopStream Connect
    -Kai-
    Chicago, IL

Comment

• Crusty
      • Dec 2007

Originally posted by derktins
      working on a 2005 escape. I noticed that my Solus Ultra 13.4 shows FRP (PSI) and FRP DESIRED (PSI) normally, but when I transferred the recording to SSC it lost a decimal point on all the data that reads in PSI. For example, a value of 39.0 PSI on the scanner showed as 390 PSI in SSC.

Ha HA....DECIMAL POINTS aren't important to SO unless it's on their pay cheques....ROFLMAO

They're aware of it.

Comment

• Rich Shepherd
        Snap-on D&I
        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by derktins
        Other PIDs were dropping the decimal point including voltage PIDS as noted in the link in another response.
        We have been working to address that.
        The last 2 releases (9.1.0.26, 9.2.0.20) have addressed many of them but not all. The pressure PIDs may still drop the decimal point.
        Work is continuing on the remaining ones. I don't have an ETA on that yet.
        Could you attach the file in question so that I can pass it along? Include the version number of SSC that you were using to view it.
        There were a number of other changes in those releases I mentioned including the addition of 4/6 graph stacked scan data views and the display of the filename in the title bar of the scanner viewer so make sure you have the latest version.

Comment

• Crusty
          • Dec 2007

The new 4/6 stacked graphs are awesome Rich !!
          Now you can MATCH the TIME of an occurrence right across the screen and really see how one pid affects another just a few frames later.

THANKS Rich

Comment

Working...