Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jimbo4822
    • Mar 2014

Recording scanner data

Hello I have a verdict with 14.4, usually I record data with the scope module and all is good. Today however i was in the scanner module monitoring some data pids in graph mode. I saved the drive recording but when i tried to play it back it wasn't in the graph mode but in the default numerical mode. I was hoping to see it in graph mode as it is easier to see a small glitch. Did i miss a setting somewhere or will it not record the actual graph?

thanks
  • diesel71
    • Feb 2008

when you play it back, you should be able to select graph in the top right corner or click on what pids you want to see in graph mode separately.
    better yet use shopstream connect to play your movies and view screen shots.

Comment

• jimbo4822
      • Mar 2014

Thank you< i never had to do this so wasn't sure how. I do have shopstream but was just reviewing the data in the scan tool.

Comment

• scottmechanics
        • Jun 2013

Verdict Data

If you down load shopstream onto the verdict
        Learn to use it for looking at data in list or graph I find in shopstream you can click and drag the cursor to where you want to look at ,better than verus and verdict software

Comment

• Crusty
          • Dec 2007

I agree with you Scottmechanics.

ShopStream-Connect is a great program and can be downloaded from this site.
          Try a couple of things next time you open a saved movie file ( .scm )

First in the upper left select either graph only or pid-list only, thern go back and select both pid-list and graph. That will bring up a zoom bar at the bottom. Now drag the cursor bar across to the area of interest. You can see the frame number in the bottom left area. Now in the bottom right area you can click the PLUS sign and zoom into the area where your cursor is.

Second at the top of the pid list on the left side, you can select CUSTOM and up pops a screen with all the pids saved. Each pid has a select box and you can build your own custom data list. The machine will capture all the pids in the data group and once you discern that there are no anomalies in a certain pid you can get it off your screen so you can concentrate on the other pids of interest.
          Don't worry, they are not removed permanently, just until you re-select them, or bail out and re-open that file. They're still there.

ShopStream-Connect has made some fantastic improvements in the last couple of years with Rich Shepherd's guidance-!!!
          The ability to save the data collected and review it later, anytime, on a full size screen from almost any computer, is a big reason I went with SnapOn equipment years ago.

Comment

Working...