X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Witsend
    Banned
    • Nov 2012

Cadillac Climate Controlled Seat Module P0064

2007 Cadillac DTS (VIN Y) "Why" would a mid ship cat monitor O2 sensor (HO2S Bank 2 Sensor 3) heater circuit have anything to do with the Climate Control Seat module?
    Must have bottomed good on a speed bump or more likely when it was in dealer for service contract warranty work for fixing crankcase oil leaks the tech when reattaching the exhaust system wasn't paying attention I'm not going to attempt to bend the exhaust system back down . Just replaced the damaged HO2S and cut a u shaped section out of the damaged center end of the heat shield.
    Even after checking all fuses under hood and under seat were ok and doing a O2 Heater relearn reset, I was unable to clear the P0064 code from the Climate Controlled Seat module which worked fine on both front seats for heat and cooling. P0064 did not ever show as a code in the PCM that I was aware of.
    Maybe I missed it, but I did not see the HO2S Bank 2 Sensor 3 in the VIN Y Engine Control wiring diagrams nor did I see a wiring diagram or trouble shooting codes for the Climate controlled front seats.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Witsend; 06-05-2018, 07:52 AM.
  • SnapOnKid
    • Jan 2011

Confucius say:

Not so simple to copy and Paste... Some time China man make mistake

Looks like an Autel. What did you expect???

Comment

• Witsend
      Banned
      • Nov 2012

Confucius say:

Not so simple to copy and Paste... Some time China man make mistake
      Lol, Well it gave me a code for a downstream O2 that was actually Messed up, but just reported incorrectly , innocent mistake. Can happen to anyone

Comment

• SnapOnKid
        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Witsend
        Lol, Well it gave me a code for a downstream O2 that was actually Messed up, but just reported incorrectly , innocent mistake. Can happen to anyone
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJrG1n_9tMs
        So your saying there is sum ting wong with the way it was reported...

Comment

• Witsend
          Banned
          • Nov 2012

So your saying there is sum ting wong with the way it was reported...
          LOL. Maybe I should have actually bothered to look if the 07 DTS had 4 or 5 O2 sensors to be sure GM isn"t playing a Won Hung Lo on us.

Comment

Working...