This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DrD907
    • Oct 2014

Hi, My name is DrD, short for Dr Donner. I am a Dr of Automotive repair and research in Alaska. I wont go into great detail about myself since I have a link to a PBS documentary about my family. Hope you enjoy it. http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=don...F-8&fr=hp-pvdt

DrD

Comment

• Crusty
      • Dec 2007

Originally posted by ratherbefishing75
      hi there greatins frome the north east home of all things rotted and crodded my name is Ron and ive been in the auto indestry for about 20 years lost track of time lol ive worked for toyota gm ford and other after market auto repair companys im not on shure track yet need to pay off new scanner first but will be there soon i hope
      Hello there ratherbefishing75.
      You have NO IDEA "of all things rotted and corroded" until you've spent 40 years in Ontario Canada, the Great White North-!! LOL.
      They say.....on a quiet day you can HEAR a Ford RUST-!! LOL
      Welcome to the forums here-!!

Comment

• liljoe
        • Nov 2014

Hey Y'all, I am Liljoe. A mech for the past 28 years, all in the independent repair shop setting. Been a field service engineer for a medical imaging company for the past 3 years ( part time ), I live in the north east part of the great state of Alabama ( Roll Tide!!! ) and love to live! Some of y'all know me from OD5, I am still the same ole Liljoe I have always been, just a little more quiet about everything...

Comment

• Dr.Jake
          • Jun 2009

Dr.Jake

40 yrs, SC, Inventor of Protect Mode, & Jerkwater..SC. Ain't notta Pro yet. Maybe later.
          Member of Klunker's Corporate, Land of the Great Scarples, Meat Rocks, Footsticks & Spray.

Comment

• Gordon2Miles
            • Nov 2014

Hello everyone my name is Godrdon Miles. I have been wrenching and repairing automobiles for over 30 yrs and still learning. Mostly from the great Tech's that have shared information on Mitchell1 Ondemand. And it looks like I have found most of you guys here in this forum. Glad to see we have a place to bull around again.

Comment

• Thomas Greene
              • Oct 2014

Hi, My name is Thom Greene, I live in the Southeast corner of the great state of Idaho. I am 48 years young, and have been working in the automotive industry since I was 16. I started managing a private shop in 1989 and purchased it in 1999. I live in a farming community, and although I'm an automotive repair facility, have been known to work on anything from bicycles to all types of farm and industrial equipment. I also own and operate a 125 acre ranch.
              In my spare time I enjoy packing the back country with my horses and mules, also I race a team of chariot hoses in the winter and have a couple horses I run on the flat track during the summer. I've also been accused of being a "sled head" and enjoy covering the back country on my snow mobile.
              Made a lot of friends on MOD and look forward to meeting others here. I go by Weston83 on Sure track
              Thom
              Last edited by Thomas Greene; 11-13-2014, 10:47 AM. Reason: Forgot to leave my Suretrack user name

Comment

• Dr.Jake
                • Jun 2009

Thom will make firecracker and mules too. Cooks the best steak possible.
                Member of Klunker's Corporate, Land of the Great Scarples, Meat Rocks, Footsticks & Spray.

Comment

• SPEEDEEDAN
                  • Nov 2014

Hello My Name Is Dan B.im Work At A General Repair Facility. I Have 30 Years Under The Hood. I Enjoy Emissions Related Repar.in My Spare Time I Do A Bunch Of Nuthin With The Family. I Have A Modis(mine) And A Verus Pro (shops).

Comment

• greasybob
                    • May 2008

welcome SPEEDEEDAN

Comment

• patch
                      • Oct 2014

hi all, my name is Buster C. work here in the hub city doing general repairs though we do a lot of r&r's also , been doing this work for 40 yr. and still seeing something new all the time.

Comment

• Crusty
                        • Dec 2007

Originally posted by patch
                        hi all, my name is Buster C. work here in the hub city doing general repairs though we do a lot of r&r's also , been doing this work for 40 yr. and still seeing something new all the time.
                        WELCOME to the forums here patch-!!

You're absolutely right-!! 59-yrs young and bashing knuckles (some say DRAGGING knuckles-!! LMAO) since I was 16 and there is ALWAYS something NEW to learn-!!

ONE of the best things my Mentor taught me was,.... "No matter how small it may seem, TRY to learn something new EVERY DAY"-!!!!

Comment

• patch
                          • Oct 2014

Thanks Crusty, nice to meet u.

Comment

• chuckles
                            • Jun 2014

Hello Everyone

Chuck C. AKA Chuckles on SureTrack, From Indiana Been Throwing Wrenches for 30 years. I have done the Dealerships, Ran my own for 15 yrs. simi retired from the manual labor and was an Instructor for a Tech School for 3 yrs. Now closed.
                            UNOH The University of Northwestern Ohio, Grad. Happy to be here.

Comment

• patch
                              • Oct 2014

Welcome Chuckles, hope all here have a nice Christmas.

Comment

• wagzilla
                                • Oct 2014

Hi my name is James I'm a fire apparatus technician, I work on anything that comes though the door, I'm always still learning and growing relearning what I forgot!! I started getting paid in 1986 I still like what I'm doing but I would never guess how much money I would put into tool and such.. I like anything that runs good. By the time I get done working on everyone's junk I don't want to work on my junk. I look forward to grow and learn from you guys and share what ever info I have

James or wagzilla , by the way wagzilla is my 1998 Nissan GTR wagon 260rs autech
                                Last edited by wagzilla; 01-20-2015, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Working...